Followers

Monday, 17 January 2011

hippy chic

morning everybody hope you all had a good weekend ok i have 2 postings  this is my hippy chic stamp ive used my new papers  wich r v&a hanoverian they are beautifull papers they have a linen texture to them  ive coloured hippy chis in with my promarkers ribbon and lace from my stash and i made my little lacey flower  and antique corners from my stash im enetring this card in to these challenges thanks for looking xxhugs denny xx
       
         1    lexis creations  ( say it with love)
          2 scrap creations (love is in the air)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Denny, love the colour combo, that gorgeous bloom and the trendy ribbon. Fab hun. Hugs Tracy x
    P.S. Your daughter is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love the shape I love shaped cards they are lush I do tend to get bored with square ones lol think thats why I love easel cards as well lol. Love your sassy image she looks soooo sweet.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. I love the flowers and what great colouring. Thanks for playing along at Lexis creations. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colour scheme. Fabulous creation. Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations, hope to see you next time.
    Love Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for all your loverly comments they are very much appreciated huggs denny xxxx