Followers

Sunday 21 November 2010

sassy frills no party to go to



morning ladies hope you have all had a brilliant weekend and havent spent to much ok enuff of me wittling on  ok this is a easel card my papers were from the loverly crafty emmas store and they are a new range of papers i chose the vintage as i like vintage omg i so wish i had ordered more cos they are so lush in loverly rich colours  they are to nice to cut infact ive also made a picture frame for my daughters bedroom out of these papers soooooo lushhhhhhh oh sorry for baffling on lol frame is a marriane design  i coloured sassy party frills in with my promarkers. i put lace behind my frame as emmas challenge is loverly lace my flower i used the backing paper ive used on my card its the poinsietta marriane design wich i have scored the petals on the back and give them a little bend to make them stand out more pink roses from crafy emmas store i made a tag on the bottom part of card these tags come with the papers also borders  other  emblies are from my stash thankyou so much for looking denny xxxxxx ops im enetering this one in c e s challenge and anymore i can find lol xxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie you gotta love Emma's store dont ya..I'm sure I'm due a shopping trip this crimbo malarky is taking too much of my craft money....bah humbug!!!! Anyway onto your delicious card hun this is truly gorgeous, I do hope you gave the papers a good stroking before cutting into them lol. Love the lace & the image is awesome I soooo want some new Sugar Nellie's. I totally agree on the vintage thing I would have it everywhere if I didn't live in a newly built bungalow damn it.....oooohhh but I can dream of a lovely little cottage somewhere peaceful & remote......right back to the land of living where I ramble on & on & onnn.......blah blah blah
    Heheeheee

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the DP! Your Lo is fab & great colour combo!
    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenges this week! hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card denny.the image is fab and i love the stunning vintage papers and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh hun this is stunning, luv the image & the colours are just soooooo lush...luv all the added embellies too hun.....gorgeous!

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Denny :-) the image is adorable and the papers and details are fab ,, lovely frame and embellies :-)

    you need to mention our challenge and add a link to be in with a chance at the prize !!! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card, I love the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & good luck...and for shopping with me too!! ;-)
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for all your loverly comments they are very much appreciated huggs denny xxxx